BazziArt.eu is now closed.!!

Some of you asked me about my web site and the reason why I do not update it anymore…….. Well, I'm sorry to tell you that 1 year and 99044 visitors later (THANK YOU!!!!)

BazziArt.eu is now closed.!!

After one year of problems and frustrations I have decided to stop dealing with the two persons who made the site: Marco Vos (www.marble-x.com) and Rob Bruins Slot (www.robbruinsslot.nl). BazziArt.eu closes because these two persons haven't shown a professional behaviour and they don't care for their own customers.

I do not know if I will ever open a new BazziArt.eu again, I'm too disappointed and frustrated right now

All my @bazziart.eu email addresses are not working as well!!!!

So, please, to contact me use bazziart.eu@gmail.com

Thank you all and see you soon!!

Sebastiaan Bazzi

Sebastiaan Bazzi new email: bazziart.eu@gmail.com

BazziArt.eu gaat dicht!!!

Sommige van jullie hebben mij de laatste maanden vaak gevraagd wat er aan de hand was met mijn site en waarom er geen update's meer waren… Ik moet jullie helaas een trieste mededeling geven, 1 jaar geleden en 99044 bezoekers later gaat BazziArt.eu dicht!!!

Dit omdat na een jaar vol met problemen en frustraties ik heb besloten dat ik geen compromissen meer wil sluiten met de mensen die mijn web site gemaakt en gehost hebben: Marco Vos (www.marble-x.com) en Rob Bruins Slot (www.robbruinsslot.nl).

BazziArt.eu gaat dicht dank zij de onprofessionaliteit en de nul customer service van deze twee “heren”

Ik ben erg teleur gesteld en gefrustreerd door het verlies van mijn site, het geld en de tijd, en ik weet ook niet of er ooit nog een BazziArt.eu zal komen………

ATTENTIE!!: al mijn mails @bazziart.eu komen ook te vervallen!!!!!!

bedankt jullie allemaal en misschien tot een volgende keer!!

Sebastiaan Bazzi

Sebastiaan Bazzi nieuwe mail: bazziart.eu@gmail.com